Monday, January 14, 2008

The First Post...Man.

Tiring of the usual mode of blogospherification, myspace, I have opted to go off the reservation a bit and begin my own blog that is filled with blogginess and not much else. This will be the play place of my addled brain. My non-myspace area that lacks all presumptuous "adult popularity contest" nonsense that goes along with a "social networking" site.

People tend to like to watch me write. I tend to like to write. Some will be angry, some cheesy, some idiotic, some nonsensical. But I promise to kick it straight and check my spelling.

So, come with me on this magical journey through the inane series of linear tasks that comprise my life. Or, on this not-so-magical journey that culminates in several days, weeks, or months where I half ass, half finish, or never check this particular blog.

I will use this spot to shamelessly rant, shamelessly vent, shamelessly promote myself, my friends and the things I like, and shamelessly wallow in my own shame.

Let the pandering begin! If you want to see some clever, interesting cartoons, you can't beat Sam Brown (no relation...there's like a bazillion Browns on this earth, dude) at Exploding Dog.

My friend Mike does AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY AND DESIGN. I like it. Now you will like it. His blog makes mine look like poop, but look at it anyway. Manderson!

More to come. More to create. More to destroy.

1 comment:

Wild Mike Anderson said...

dude, I'm subscribing. now.